Mondrian 1920 Yoga Leggings
Mondrian 1920-- An original Modern design by Art To Go, which is influenced by & in honor of the Dutch painter Piet Mondrian. Get your yoga on in the game of life as modern art forms.
Mondrian's art was highly utopian and was concerned with a search for universal values and aesthetics. He proclaimed in 1914: "Art is higher than reality and has no direct relation to reality. To approach the spiritual in art, one will make as little use as possible of reality, because reality is opposed to the spiritual. We find ourselves in the presence of an abstract art. Art should be above reality, otherwise it would have no value for man."
For the perfect fit., each legging is made one by one, precision-cut and sewn after printing.
Usually takes 4-6 days to make before shipping out to you.
---- FREE ground Shipping in U.S.A. -----
- • Raised waistband
- Flat seam, cover stitch
- Squat Proof Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
Super soft, stretchy and comfortable yoga legging
- Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
- 38-40 UPF
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
Please note that contact with rough surfaces should be avoided.
This product is made on demand. No minimums.